woensdag 19 september 2012

This is the next chapter of my life

Today no news, my dear readers. Or at least, no big news. This post will be about my life.

So, I notice that I haven't told you anything about my life yet. You have to know I'm only 18 years old, in the beginning of a hopefully beautiful life. As you all know, 18 is the age when everything changes. Especially in Belgium because at my age you're able to do anything (legal).

Today was my first day of school again. It wasn't the way it used to be. I'm going to highschool, so: new school, new teachers and especially... new friends.
It was weird, and quite emotional, because I had to end a very beautiful chapter of my life. I know I'll miss my friends because they became a certainty.

But as we all know: This also means the beginning of something new. Something that may be even better, even though I thought that could never happen. I went to the station alone, not knowing what and who I may discover a bit later.

However, my day turned out to be amazing! I met interesting people, arrived in an awesome school and went shopping with a new friend!

I can't wait to tell you more about this. And by the way, I'm sorry I didn't post some big news today. I have a huge headache and want to sleep.

But how has your day been? Tell me!

Oh, and the most beautiful thing I learned today:
The most stupid thing you can do today, is what you did yesterday. Be special. Be atypical.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten