vrijdag 21 september 2012

The influence famous people can have

Mother of three loses 11 stone (70kg.) because she wanted to look like Angeline Jolie

After her second child, Christina was eating way too much sweets and chocolate. The result? In 2010 she tipped the scales at 22 stone (140kg). When a stranger told her that her lips looked like those of Angelina Jolie, she decided to go on a diet. She wanted to look like her idol. 

In August 2012, Christina had already lost 11 stone. She's very happy with the result because her mission is accomplished. She thinks she looks like her idol. 

My opinion? 
Congratulations, Christina. I would never be able to have such a diet. I would give up immediately... I know this can be irresponsible. She already has three children so maybe she had to accept the fact that her body isn't perfect anymore. On the other hand, her weight was quite dangerous. She's much healthier now and I'm sure she's able to play more with her children. 

And the comparison with Angelina Jolie? At my opinion, they don't look the same. The shape of their faces just isn't similar to me. But I have to admit that I think Christina is more beautiful than Angelina. Of course, everyone has another opinion about that so you don't have to believe me. The decision is up to you! 

Here are the pictures: 
Christina Staggs weighed in at 21 stone in 2007 and has shed 11 stone in just 16 months because she wanted to look like her idol Angelina Jolie
Christina
The mother-of-three has received numerous compliments now about her similar looks to her Hollywood icon
Angelina

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten