zondag 23 september 2012

A must have for fashion addicts

The Doctor Bag is trendy again. 

I searched two years to find my perfect Doctor Bag. No one understood why I wanted to have one because they thought it would never become a trend again.

Yes it did, my dear friends. This season you can find Doctor Bags in all colours, shapes and prizes. I'm totally in love with it and personally, I prefer the gigantic ones.

Here are some examples.

Which one do you prefer?





These are some beautiful doctor/bowler bags for a good price. Of course you also have expensive bags. Prada for example, created a very original doctor bag: 


Prada revisits its Doctor Bag for Fashion Week

 Unfortunately, the price tag is also very beautiful... This bag costs €1,290.
So, if someone wants to buy a gift for me.. you know what I need!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten