dinsdag 9 oktober 2012

Every life goes on, so does mine.



This is what I realize when I check my blog again. I didn’t write something new for way too long. However, I promise to make up for it. How I will do that? I have no idea. I think I can’t please you with a very long text. That would be way too boring.
Anyway, trust me. I promise you I’ll make up for it.

So, what has been going on lately? I don’t know how your lives are, but mine is freaking fantastic. I’m busy, way too busy. School has started again. This means a lot of interesting tasks, and even more useless assignments. Anyway, I met a lot of new people and some of them are awesome. It’s weird actually, how someone can become so important within a few weeks. But they did. They’re a part of my daily routine right now. And even though my other friends still are more important, they begin to share places in my awesomeness-pyramid.

Oh, and in case you didn’t know yet, I’m going to London this weekend. I’m very excited about this and I know that it’ll be awesome. We’re with seven. Seven girls, to be very precise. But I promise you that we’ll act like boys, on a bachelor party…

And then the last thing about my personal life, I bought myself a quite expensive camera. I needed it, because I have photography at school. So right now I will be able to take fantastic pictures. Maybe I can use it for my blog? Anyway, I’m very excited about it.

Ok, I have a bad feeling about this text, because it is so personal and it didn’t learn you anything. But tomorrow I’ll go shopping and I promise to show you what I’ve bought.

Goodnight lovely readers. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten